Happy Homemaker Monday April 4, 2016

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14835237/?claim=8vh8afjrach">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>




It's time for Happy Homemaker Monday!  



Breakfast time....what is on the plate this morning::::
I had a couple of boiled eggs for breakfast - it's almost time for a huge grocery shopping trip!

On today's to do list::::
Post office
Work
One load of laundry
Cook dinner
Work with Em on HS homework
Clean up kitchen
Bible study

Currently reading::::
Armor of God - Priscilla Shirer
One More Step - Rachel Wojo
The Midwife's Dilemma by Delia Parr (an ARC from Bethany)
Our Own Country by Jodi Daynard

On the TV today::::
Binge watching "Fringe" still
The Voice
Joyce Meyer

The weather outside is::::
We have had some interesting weather this week!  We had sunny skies and near 70 one day and snow the next!  Now it is dreary gray and upper 30s.  Bah!

On the menu this week::::
Monday:  Lemon Pepper tilapia, bulgur and green beans
Tuesday:  Turkey taco pasta 
Wednesday:  Mom's for dinner
Thursday: Pork carnita bowls w/ green onion and avocado
Friday: Parmesan Chicken Cutlets (WW) with broccoli and stuffing
Saturday: Mom's for dinner
Sunday: Skinny garlic chicken with roasted Brussels sprouts and oven fries

If I have a few minutes to myself, I will::::
Read!

New recipe I tried, or want to try this week::::
Crockpot Sazon Pork Chops with Potatoes and Olives (Skinny Taste)
This was AMAZING!!


In the garden::::
I don't have a garden - but I have been thinking about what flowers to put out front of my house next month (still too cold here) Definitely pansies, as they are my favorite - will have to figure out the rest!


Visiting with Blog friends (blog you want to share, blog post that caught your eye)::::
Rachel Wojo's No Fear Bible Study post 

Praying for::::
My Henry
Kids
Family
Friends

Bible Verse, Devotional that is resonating with me at the moment::::

Comments

  1. I am also deciding if I should change out flowers in my front yard. our lantana looks like its coming back! we are still working on backyard. aka garden of weedin' Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. garden of weedin' lol - i'm going to have to use that!

      Delete
  2. I had to make one of those huge grocery trips on Sunday. Of course, now I'm wondering what we possibly could have needed because the cabinets seem to be overflowing. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With three teenagers my cupboards don't stay overflowing for very long! lol :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts