Happy Homemaker Monday - September 12th

MONDAY September 12th, 2016 

Today I am linking with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday 

In the kitchen...On the menu this week::::

Monday:  Chicken drumsticks, roasted Brussels sprouts, red potatoes and carrots, salad 

Tuesday:  Chicken Tikka Masala over rice, salad 

Wednesday:  Dinner with family 

Thursday:  Beef stroganoff and green beans 

Friday:  Broiled flounder, wild rice, broccoli 

Saturday:  Dinner with parents again! 

Sunday: Baked rigatoni and steamed Italian vegetables 

The weather outside is:::: Cooling off.  Blue skies and 70s. 

On the breakfast plate this morning:::: Egg and turkey bacon sandwich with avocado

As I look outside my window::: Sunny.  Just the smallest hint of leaves turning on one or two trees. 

Right now I am:::: Just got home from work.  Going to get dinner in the oven and then practice the piano for awhile. 

TO DO::::
Piano practice
Writing
Reading

Currently reading:::: I am just finishing up "Designer Handbag in A Garbage Dump" - it's actually quite good. 

On the TV today:::: Dead Files

I am thinking..WAY too much.  Can we say "mid-life crisis"?  That's me. 

I am learning... Just started piano lessons.  I've wanted to learn for 20 years.  A friend talked me into it. 

A moment from my day... I had a bad day at work.  Trying to shake it off, but it's lingering :/ 

Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
A friend shared this Psalm with me last week, saying that it helped him when he had hard times.  So I've been holding on to it since then 





Comments

  1. I really like chicken drumsticks as does my youngest son but I have just about given up on making them as I can't seem to get them to turn out right. How do you cook them? Hope your day and week improves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry I'm catching up on blogs so late but I do hope your week got better. Good Luck with your piano lessons-that's awesome! I have a piano and cant play

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts