Happy Homemaker Monday

 

Please join Sandra at Diary of a Stay-at-Home Mom for Happy Homemaker Monday!



The Weather:::
  
Still going up and down, but now it's between lower 50s and upper 60s. 

As I look outside my window:::


Still ugly and bare - but the huge pile of snow across the street has finally melted. 

Right now I am:::
Avoiding doing the two emails at work that I have left.  They are way too involved for how I am feeling right now. 

Thinking and pondering:::
Feeling pretty down. My oldest is moving out in two days.  My youngest is officially moving to New Hampshire the third weekend of June.  That leaves my son and fiancé - and they don't get along.  I'm giving Jake until the end of July to find a place.  That will give Jeff and I a couple of months to move up north. 


On my bedside table:::
Same as always - books, journals, laptop, etc. 


On my tv this week:::
The Chosen
YouTube
Days of Our Lives 

Listening to:::
A YouTube video, birds chirping outside.      


On the lunch plate:::
Blackened chicken tenders, mini cucumbers dipped in ranch, not sure what else
 

On the dinner plate:::
Chili
 

On the menu for this week:::

 
Monday - Pretzel Pizza
Tuesday - Chili
Wednesday - No idea
Thursday - No idea
Friday - No idea 
Saturday - No idea
Sunday -  Roast beef, potatoes, carrots, green beans, Brussels sprouts, salad (dad doesn't want ham due to salt) 
 
 
On my reading pile:::

I finished two books last week. FINALLY.  One was the YA book and the other was something I can barely remember.  *SIGH* 

Plans for this week:::
Emily works S,M,T,S 
Jennah school M, moving TH
Jake 8 pm til 6 a.m. six days per week
Jeff going to laundry Monday, cleaning at his Mom's on Tues, baking bread on F
Me - working M,T,W.  Labs W. Doctor TH, Vet Friday.  

What I am creating:::
Working on writing a couple of Bible studies 
 
My simple pleasure:::
When I drive back after dropping Emily at work I talk to God. 


Looking around the house:::
Same as last week. I still desperately need to spring clean!  I took off April 6th - 11th so over Easter weekend I plan to get it done! 
 
 
Bible verse, Devotional, Quote:::



Comments

Popular Posts