Happy Homemaker Monday

  

Please join Sandra at Diary of a Stay-at-Home Mom for Happy Homemaker Monday!

I had a really blessed birthday weekend.  My family always does it up for the birthdays!  Jeff cooked us all a delicious spaghetti dinner and made homemade bread for garlic bread.  We decided on the Dolly Parton coconut cake and French vanilla icecream and it was yummy! 

The Weather:::
  
Spring in Detroit!  Upper 50s, lower 60s and RAIN RAIN RAIN

As I look outside my window:::


It's dreary out BUT it's getting green!  The lilac bush outside my window is starting to flower and a lot of the trees have on their spring green! 

Right now I am:::
Working, watching Days of Our Lives and typing this up. 

Thinking and pondering:::
About so much - maybe I will share some of it next week! 


On my bedside table:::
All the stickers! Pens! Books! Journals! 

On my tv this week:::
YouTube
Days of Our Lives 
Finished up all the new Cold Justice episodes - love that show

Listening 
Birds outside the window, Days of Our Lives, space heater (still) 

On the lunch plate:::
Taco Bell LOL

On the dinner plate:::
Sloppy Joes 
 

On the menu for this week:::

Monday -  Sloppy Joe's
Tuesday - Beans and rice  
Wednesday - Rest of the week is up in the air! 
Thursday - 
Friday - 
Saturday -  
Sunday - 
 
 
On my reading pile:::

Just finishing up "Atomic Habits" (FINALLY) and "The Writer's Journey"  This is going to be a year of reading how to books!  

Plans for this week:::
Work.  Driving Emily to work. Writing sprints. Planning. Bible study. 

What I am creating:::
We had a virtual writing retreat last weekend and my novel is now up to 50,000 words!  I am over the moon.  I also have an idea for a Christmas Novella
 
My simple pleasure:::
Listening to the rain


Looking around the house:::
 Same as always.  I have a goal of decluttering 100 things by the end of June!  
 
Bible verse, Devotional, Quote:::





Comments

  1. WTG on the decluttering. Writing is not a talent I possess. Good for you and a Christmas novella, will be interesting to read. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts