Happy Homemaker Monday

 




Hello, Sisters!  I hope everyone is doing well.  It has been absolutely crazy around here as per usual.  Even busier than normal, which is why I missed last week's post.  


♥♥ The Weather ♥♥

 I hate it so much.  Most of the country is getting a big snowstorm and we are CONSISTENT at gray and 40s almost every day.  

♥♥ As I look outside my window ♥♥
  Ugly!  Muddy and ugly and depressing. 
 

♥♥ Right now I am ♥♥
Winding down.  I had a really busy day at work and then I did Bible Study after and then worked on my book for a while.  I'm beat. 

♥♥On my bedside table♥♥
I really wanted to clean it up today guys, but Jeff was super sick and didn't end up going anywhere and I didn't want to disturb him.  

♥♥ How am I feeling ♥♥

I'm feeling alright.  I had a skin cancer scare the past couple of weeks.  I was so certain it was cancer.  But I went to the doctor and she said it was not behaving like cancer (even though it was indeed ugly) and she was right!  It is almost completely gone now.  What a relief. 
 
 
♥♥ Listening to ♥♥
Some movie Jeff has on even though he's asleep lol. 


♥♥ On the breakfast plate ♥♥
No breakfast
               
  
♥♥ On the lunch plate ♥♥
  Potato with some chili and cheese 
 
 
♥♥ On the dinner plate ♥♥
 Linguine with marinara

 
♥♥ What I'm wearing ♥♥
PJ Pants and a t-shirt
 
♥♥ On my reading pile ♥♥

I am still reading East of Eden - it's amazing but I hardly have any time to read!  I am also re-reading Wuthering Heights, and The Artist's Way.  

♥♥ On my TV this week ♥♥

Dateline 
YouTube

♥♥ On the menu for this week♥♥

 
Monday - Linguine with marinara 
Tuesday - Jambalaya with smoked sausage
Wednesday - Dad's house - Chicken SW Salad in a pita 
Thursday -   Big Mac Salad burritos 
Friday - Taco salad 
Saturday - C.O.R.N. Soup 
Sunday - Pinto beans and rice 


♥♥ Looking around the house ♥♥
I have a four-day weekend and I plan to get some spring cleaning done!  It needs it. 

♥♥Plans for this week♥♥
Work M-Th
Bible Study with HB Ministries daily
Grace Bible study daily 
Writing Group 6 days 
Workshop for publishing - ongoing for 5 more weeks - daily
Dad's house and Jennah's class - Wednesday
Emily's bday Wednesday ( sent her gifts to NH) 
V-Day - not celebrating - MEH


♥♥ What I'm creating/studying/Pinning ♥♥
Editing my book, Bible Journaling, (pics to come) and writing a Bite-Sized Bible study on prayer. 


♥♥Praying for♥♥
Where do I start?  
The World
Our Country
Our Families
Our Churches and all Christian people 
All those suffering during the wars 
The families of the five Marines who died in the helicopter crash
Those suffering from weather anomalies 
Our leaders - may they make the right decisions
My Dad - who still has a bad cough and congestion 3 weeks out, still worried about pneumonia
Jeff - he has several chronic problems that have gotten worse and he's in pain and vomiting chronically 
My son - he has depression, silicosis, diabetes, narcolepsy, bradycardia, hyperthyroidism, and hypotension
Both of my daughters with anxiety
So many more people need prayer.  The world is a mess, the weather is crazy, so many viruses and diseases flaring up around the country.  God be with us. 

♥♥  Devotional, Bible Verse ♥♥


Comments

  1. Hello Friend! I"m so glad your skin care moment was okay and nothing to worry about. Praying along with your prayers. Yes, so much to pray about these days! Blessings on your week ahead. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry the weather is making you sad. But, glad your cancer scare was just that, a scare and is all okay now. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the skin cancer scare was nothing more than a scare and that all is okay. Hope you enjoy your four day weekend, cleaning up around here is on my list as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts