Happy Homemaker Monday

 




♥♥ The Weather ♥♥
I feel like a broken record.  Around 40's in to low 50's, gray, dreary.  Some rain. 
 

♥♥ As I look outside my window ♥♥
  Mostly cloudy - 40-something.  Ugly still.  Boo. 
 

♥♥ Right now I am ♥♥
Working on the blog during a writing sprint.  I'm resting in bed because I overdid it yesterday.  I am doing things I can work on from bed.  Journaling, blogging, writing, Bible Study, reading.  

♥♥ Thinking and pondering ♥♥
So, can I just say that I am thinking about everything? Both good and bad.  Next month, when I get my yearly bonus, I am going to invest in a new laptop.  I purchased a very cheap one a year ago, and you get what you pay for.  It freezes up all of the time; several of the keyboard keys stick, and it is very slow.  The entire reason I bought a super cheap one was to see if I would actually use it.  And I do.  Every day.  Most of my bonus is going to pay off debt, so this is my reward! 

♥♥On my bedside table♥♥
So many books, planners, and journals.  Pens. Candles. My phone, Dt. Dr. Pepper. Melatonin and Benadryl. 

♥♥ How am I feeling ♥♥

I hurt my left, lower back yesterday just doing stuff around the house.  My left knee is causing me issues too.  But, on a good note, my mood has improved quite a bit since I started taking Ashwagandha. 
 
 
♥♥ Listening to ♥♥
My fan.  Jeff sweeping the hallway and kitchen.  


♥♥ On the breakfast plate ♥♥
I had an English muffin with an "egg muffin" cut in half.  It had spinach, green onion, ham, and pepperjack cheese.  I baked the eggs in a doughnut silicone pan.  
               
  
♥♥ On the lunch plate ♥♥
  Pretty soon, I plan to have Impossible Meatballs, carrots, and mushrooms with sweet chili sauce (all meal prepped yesterday) and udon noodles with some spinach and green onions added in.  
 
 
♥♥ On the dinner plate ♥♥
 I think we are having Big Mac salad wraps
 
♥♥ What I'm wearing ♥♥
A gray t-shirt and black yoga pants
 
♥♥ On my reading pile ♥♥

Wuthering Heights.  I'm on the waiting list at the library for "The Women," by Kristin Hannah.  I can't wait to read it! 

♥♥ On my TV♥♥

Days of Our Lives
Dateline NBC 
YouTube videos

♥♥ On the menu for this week♥♥

 
Monday - Big Mac salad wraps 
Tuesday - Baked bowtie pasta with salad
Wednesday - Dad's house 
Thursday -   Tofu tacos, Spanish rice
Friday - Mushroom and spinach rigatoni with salad
Saturday - Pinto Beans and roasted potatoes 
Sunday - Jambalaya and green beans


♥♥ Looking around the house ♥♥
I think I will always live in a cluttered house.  The floors are mopped, the bathroom and kitchen are clean, and the bed is made except for the blanket I'm using.  New tablecloth on the dining room table.  It could be a lot worse! 
 

♥♥Plans for this week♥♥
Jennah is off of school, and I am off of work for President's Day.  I have been working my tail off at work and at home, so I am resting today!  I have Bible studies, writing sprints, workshops, and work; Jennah has class on Wednesday, and I plan to visit my Dad. That is all that I have planned for now! 

♥♥ From the camera ♥♥
This was the sunrise from my dining room the other morning.  In the distance, you can see the Ambassador Bridge.  It is the bridge between Detroit and Canada. 




♥♥ What I'm creating/studying/Pinning ♥♥
I am studying publishing and marketing still.  4 more weeks.  I am learning a ton!  I'm still editing my first book.  I am running everything through Grammarly right now.  It's a slow process because I didn't know (or didn't think to) install it while I was writing.  I'm on chapter 9 of 20, so it will still be another two weeks before I am done.  I could get it done a lot faster, but I am fine with that!  

♥♥ You Tube/Blog Post to share ♥♥
This YT video is a family I've been watching for the past few weeks.  They are super cute! 




♥♥Praying for♥♥
Everyone. 

♥♥  Devotional, Bible Verse ♥♥


Comments

  1. Hope your back feels better. I'm off to watch the video of the family food prepping. Detroit is across which place in Canada? Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are across from Windsor. As teenagers, we used to go across just to have dinner or go to the ice cream shop. Back then, all you needed was some type of picture ID. My friend and I like to go across to a little family-owned Korean place. It's so cute and they are so nice and the food is amazing!

      Delete
  2. Back problem are so frustrating. But reast up and get better. Have a great week 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back is a bit better today, but I need to set up some x-rays. I have, what's it called? Degenerative disc disease in the lower back. I usually just call it "crunchy" Hope you are having a great week!

      Delete
  3. Love the sunset pic. Love the quote too. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a sunrise actually! We get a pretty view of it. Hope you are having a great week too!

      Delete
  4. Hello Friend! I feel your pain - as I've been having back and shoulder issues. Ugh! Sometimes i really feel my age. Lol But I don't act it! 😉Ha! I'm going to steal your egg mcmuffin hack with a donut pan. That's genius! Feel better soon and take good care of yourself. Blessings on your week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely feel my age. Somedays even older! I have a bum shoulder too. I've been enjoying the egg doughnuts? They'd be perfect for bagel thins. Maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Back issues are no fun, I feel like I'm constantly dealing with lower back pain, and then my right should has tendonitis so there's that as well hahahah Oh goodness!!! Hope you're having a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts