So I did all of my shopping yesterday and I have a fridge, pantry and cupboard full of healthy choices for the upcoming week! Here's the eating plan:
Either boiled eggs and Greek Yogurt or "hash" - eggs, turkey ham and Simply potatoes with added spinach, peppers, onion, mushrooms with a serving of fruit.
Lunches: Cannellini bean soup made with turkey ham, carrots celery and onion with a side of extra veggies and/or fruit. Leftovers.
Sunday: Grilled chicken w/ avocado, Southwest Bulgur and watermelon.
(Southwest Bulgur is similar to THIS )
Monday: Tilapia, brown rice and green beans
Tuesday: (Late work night) Kids will have frozen pizza and green salad - I will throw together something healthy for myself when I get home
Wednesday: Kids and I have dinner at my Mom's house with my sisters, nephew and Dad
Friday: Chicken and lotsa veggie stir fry over brown rice
Saturday: Kids and I have dinner at my Mom's house with my sisters, nephew and Dad again
- Boiling eggs
- Pre-packaging fruit and veggies in single servings
- Making and dividing up breakfast hash
- Putting bean soup into the Crockpot then dividing once cool
- Pre-chopping veggies to throw into meals later in the week
- Pre-grill a ton of chicken
- Cook ahead ground beef and veggies for goulash
I think that's about it! I truly need to get back into a healthy lifestyle NOW. No more "tomorrow"!
I am linking up with Menu Plan Monday over at Organizing Junkie!