Saturday 9: What Hurts the Most
1) Any aches and pains to report?
Achy all over - but I'll take it over other pain!
2) What's the last thing you misplaced? Did you find it?
A receipt my mom needs to return something she received for Mother's Day. Have not found it yet!
3) Lead singer Gary LeVox sings that he's not afraid to cry. When is the last time you shed a tear?
Earlier this week when I found out that an acquaintance of mine had passed of cancer. It was very unexpected and she was just a wonderful woman!
4) Tell us about something you thought you wanted, but later weren't sure?
Seat covers for my car - I've wanted them for the past couple of months, but once I put them on, I hated them and took them right off!
5) What else is Ohio known for?
Losing to the Michigan Wolverines? :)
6) Would you prefer to have exceptional skills, a great personality, or a terrific body?
I already have exceptional skills and a great personality - all that is left is the terrific body! :D lol
7) What's the last game you won? (Yes, Words with Friends counts.) I won several rounds of a game I play where I pop bubbles. I told you I have exceptional skills!
8) Who's your favorite TV detective?
Sherlock Holmes - especially on the BBC's version of Sherlock!
9) Random question ... You've just won an all-expenses-paid trip but now you have to choose: Carnivale in Brazil, the Bordeaux Wine Festival in France, or the Running of the Bulls in Spain?
I would choose one at random, trade the tickets in toward taking a missions trip to Rwanda! But if I HAD to go to one of those places .... I guess France? I don't run. I don't like crowds and I don't like wine. It's a toss up.