Fall Into Books Challenge - Day One - Reading Goals


I have a few #readinggoals for the month-long #FallIntoBooks reading challenge! 


  • First of all, I want to finish the challenge!  Yes, I am terrible with follow through. 


  • Secondly, I want to finish a total of 8 books and 1 audiobook.  (minimum) 
  • Two of these books (at least) will be real books (i.e. not e-books)  
  • Another of my challenge goals is to *meet* some book bloggers

In no particular order, here are the books I plan to read during the #FallIntoBooks challenge: 

An American Marriage, Tayari Jones   I was so excited to find this at the library today! 





Every Last Lie by Mary Kubica (another library book) 



Audiobook: 

Kristin Hannah's The Great Alone  (Library! Squeee!) 




Ok.  The other 4+ books are going to be at random.  I have to have some leeway according to my current reading mood!  Anyone else? 



Comments

Popular Posts