Happy Homemaker Monday November 5th, 2018

Photo from Momy's Musings


I am linking up with Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for Happy Homemaker Monday

Thank you to everyone who said a prayer for my sister.  She's still in a lot of pain with her broken ribs, but overall not doing too bad.  

The weather in my neck of the woods..... Not nearly cold enough.  We had five days of rain.  I'm ready for the cold and some snow flurries! 

Right now I am.... Waiting for Jennah to get ready so I can drive her to work.  

Thinking about.... As usual, just trying not to overthink. 

On the blog last week..... Bare bones.  Only HHM and The Monday Book Report.  

On my reading pile.... I finished "Where the Crawdads Sing" by Deliah Owens.  It was an excellent book.  I give it 4.5 stars.  

On my TV..... (I might be obsessed) 
Hallmark Christmas movies! 
"Christmas Cookies"
"My Christmas Dream"
"The Nine Lives of Christmas" 
"A Christmas to Remember"
"Coming Home for Christmas" 
"Christmas at Holly Lodge" 
"Sharing Christmas" 
"Rocky Mountain Christmas"
"Christmas Joy"  
"Engaging Father Christmas" 
"Marrying Father Christmas"  


On the menu for this week....  (VERY unprepared!) 
Sunday - Taco Skillet 
Monday - 
Tuesday - 
Wednesday - Dad's birthday: Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, biscuits and gravy, green beans 
Thursday - 
Friday - 
Saturday -

Bible Study:  I've returned to finish my study on the book of Ruth!  

Sorry so short again - All my time has been taken up watching Christmas movies apparently!

Have a blessed week! 


Comments

  1. LOL I'm obsessed with Christmas movies too. I have so many set to record I think I may overwork the DVR! Have a WONDERFUL week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not quite ready for Christmas movies (unless you count the Nightmare Before Christmas, then I watched one on Halloween, ha!). Not quite ready for snow flurries either (mainly because I'm working and have errands all week). Glad your sister is doing okay, praying she'll continue to heal and have less pain. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts