Half finished HHM



I am linking up with Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather in my neck of the woods..... For a month now I've been complaining of gray weather and no snow.  This week is no different! 

Right now I am.... Cooking a meal to bring to my dad,

Thinking about.... I have a date tomorrow night that I am very excited about!  And VERY nervous! 

On the blog last week..... Only HHM.  It has been a very busy week. 

On my reading pile....  

On my TV..... I watched a couple of Christmas movies on Hallmark this week, but that was all. 

Movie of the week...... My sister, nephew and I are going to see Emmett Otter's Jugband Christmas on the big screen today!  Very excited about that!  I love that movie, it never gets old. 





On the menu for this week....
Sunday - Roasted vegetables and rice 
Monday - Date night!  I won't be cooking anything. 
Tuesday - 
Wednesday - 
Thursday - Herb-crusted cod, rice pilaf, steamed broccoli 
Friday - 
Saturday - Spinach and feta turkey meatballs over Greek ziti 



Comments

Popular Posts