On the breakfast plate this morning:::: To be honest I had a McDonald's dollar sausage burrito :/
As I look outside my window::: The trees are just starting to bud. The sky is gray and cloudy. The wind is whipping the tree branches around and there is no blue sky in sight!
Right now I am:::: Oh, I am supposed to be working! I'm taking a break from typing up H&Ps for the hospital and boarding surgeries.
As I look around the house:::: My kitchen desperately needs my attention. I am out of work early today, so I will be giving using my new FlyHelper app to get through my routines!
1. Vacuum out car and wipe down inside (trying to keep this car really clean!)
2. Stop by my dad's shop to set up a Facebook page for him!
3. Stop by the store for face makeup!
4. Clean kitchen (see above, lol)
5. Make dinner
6. Do a load of laundry
7. Put turkey tenderloin, potatoes and carrots in Crockpot for work lunches and make a pot of bulgur.
8. Do week 2, day 5 of Armor of God study, day 1 of One More Step (Rachel Wojo) study, and day 28 of Genuine Faith study. (can we say overlap?)
Currently reading:::: (follow me on GoodReads)
1. In the Company of Others (Father Tim #2) Jan Karon
2. The Armor of God Priscilla Shirer
3. One More Step Rachel Wojo
4. Power Prayers in the War Room Daniel B. Lancaster
5. Static Omnibus James Hunt
6. The Heartbreak Cafe by Melissa Hill
Books I finished in the past couple of weeks::::
1. Broken Grace by E.C. Discin 4*
2. The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry 3.5* (bad ending)
3. The Good Neighbor 3.5* A. J. Banner
4. The Commanche Girl's Prayer 3* Angela Castillo
5. A Head Full of Ghosts 4* Paul Tremblay (VERY scary)
On Netflix, Hulu, and YouTube::::
1. Binge watching Fringe
2. Binge watching 2nd season of Daredevil (LOVE)
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Chicago P.D.
5. Various Weight Watcher YouTubers
On the menu this week::::
Monday: Spaghetti and meatballs with steamed broccoli
Tuesday: Scalloped potatoes and ham with green beans
Wednesday: Mom's house for dinner
Thursday: Crockpot Sesame chicken and rice
Friday: Pork chops, roasted veggies
Saturday: Mom's house for dinner
Sunday: Emily Bite's Chicken Parmesan casserole
Rachel Wojo - You are Beautiful