Happy Homemaker Monday for May 16th, 2016



The weather outside is:::: Ummm, crazy.  Yesterday was snaining and today it is going to be near 70. 

On the breakfast plate this morning:::: I splurged with a corned beef and swiss omelette!  It was amazing! 


As I look outside my window::: Lots of gorgeous pink flowers!!!! 


Right now I am:::: Listening to Jennah talk.  She really likes to talk! 


As I look around the house:::: I am happy to report that I got a lot done over the weekend!  Yay! 


TO DO:::: Work.  Homeschool.  Homework and studying for finals with Jake (graduation is just around the corner!)  Cook ahead, plant flowers. 

Currently reading:::: Just finished "Traces of Guilt" by Dee Henderson - loved it!  I'll be reviewing it later today :) 
Also finished "Rhinestone Jesus" by Kristen Welch - also LOVE. 
Reading Dacey by Shanna Hatfield (love her mail order bride books) 
Started Nos4A2 by Joe Hill (Stephen King's son) and also about to start "House of Leaves" by Mark Danielewski - supposed to be super terrifying! 

On the TV today:::: Binge watching Charmed.  Also watching Dance Moms, The Voice and Empire. 

On the menu this week::::
Monday: Getting Italian from a local restaurant. $20 feeds us all with leftovers!
Tuesday:  Rotisserie chicken, hummus and pita bread, salad
Wednesday:  Dinner with parents
Thursday:  Beef roast with potatoes, carrots and gravy
Friday:  Girls' night 
Saturday:  Dinner with parents again! 
Sunday: Greek chicken with lemon oregano rice 

Lunches:  Taco cabbage casserole (weightwatcher girl) 

Favorite blog posts or pins from this week:::
Kristen Welch from We are THAT Family - talking about a series about a missionary family.  I watched the 2 first episodes .... LOVE! 


Currently Working On Or Creating: Still working on my book.  I'll be saying the same thing for the next year or two lol.  Also re-planted my little cacti and succulents into a new terra cotta pot.  I'm working on getting the rest of my flowers potted up and planted! 

Favorite picture from the camera: 




Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::



Comments

  1. I love lilacs! They smell so nice. I had no idea Stephen King's son was also an author. May have to check that out. Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts