Tuesday Afternoon - May 17th, 2016

This is my first time sharing with Tuesday Afternoon hosted by A Spirit of Simplicity


I'm writing this Tuesday night because, you see, I slept the afternoon away.  I've been a little bit under the weather - two afternoons with a headache and fever. 

I summoned up enough energy this evening to plant a few flowers.  They are bright pink zinnias with a stray purple one sneaking in every now and then.  The vibrancy and richness of the flowers made me instantly happy.  


Other things making me happy today:  
*The thought of reading before going back to bed tonight
*Listening to Alisan Porter singing "Desperado" 
*Not having to cook dinner
*My cat
*Iced tea 

Comments

  1. Oh my...Zinnias are one of my faves! They make me happy, too! Hope you are feeling better! And thanks for stopping by! Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love zinnias too. I got them for Mother's Day! I am feeling a bit better today. Thanks for stopping by!

      Sherry

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts