Five Things I am Loving Right Now

FIVE THINGS I AM LOVING RIGHT NOW 

1. My Kindle Fire.  My sweetheart, Henry, gifted me with a new Fire just a couple of months ago. I read on it every single night before I go to bed.  In the dark.  I still read “real” books too – but most of my reading is done on my Fire.  I also watch Netflix and YouTube videos on it.  I read the Washington Post (free six month subscription).  I catch up on my e-mails, tweets, Facebook and Instagram posts.  I have three magazine subscriptions (Amazon had a bunch of emagazines on sale for $5 for a year!) I also go through many blogs through my Feedly site.  I <3 my Kindle Fire! 



2. My Inspire Bible.  A gift from my sister for my birthday last month.  It’s gorgeous.  It feels good in my hands.  It’s INSPIRING.  I love to relax by using colored pencils and turning the blank drawings into pretty pictures.  It is a great stress reliever.  



3. The Darlene Schacht (The Time-Warp Wife) Quieting Your Heart 6-Month Journal.  It’s a great way to jot down a little of what you are learning in your studies each day – and it’s pretty – and you can color it.  Win-win-win! 



4. My Roku.  I’m not sure what I would do without it!  I binge-watch more than I’d like to admit.  I listen to music on Pandora and YouTube.  There are free learning channels, weight loss channels, fashion channels, Christian channels – you like it you’ll find it channels.  



5. My new perfume.  Pure Grace Summer, by Philosophy.  Also a birthday gift from a dear friend.  It smells soft, clean, fresh with a hint of summer.  It’s perfect.  



Comments

Popular Posts