FIVE THINGS I AM LOVING RIGHT NOW
1. My Kindle Fire. My sweetheart, Henry, gifted me with a new Fire just a couple of months ago. I read on it every single night before I go to bed. In the dark. I still read “real” books too – but most of my reading is done on my Fire. I also watch Netflix and YouTube videos on it. I read the Washington Post (free six month subscription). I catch up on my e-mails, tweets, Facebook and Instagram posts. I have three magazine subscriptions (Amazon had a bunch of emagazines on sale for $5 for a year!) I also go through many blogs through my Feedly site. I <3 my Kindle Fire!
2. My Inspire Bible. A gift from my sister for my birthday last month. It’s gorgeous. It feels good in my hands. It’s INSPIRING. I love to relax by using colored pencils and turning the blank drawings into pretty pictures. It is a great stress reliever.
3. The Darlene Schacht (The Time-Warp Wife) Quieting Your Heart 6-Month Journal. It’s a great way to jot down a little of what you are learning in your studies each day – and it’s pretty – and you can color it. Win-win-win!
4. My Roku. I’m not sure what I would do without it! I binge-watch more than I’d like to admit. I listen to music on Pandora and YouTube. There are free learning channels, weight loss channels, fashion channels, Christian channels – you like it you’ll find it channels.
5. My new perfume. Pure Grace Summer, by Philosophy. Also a birthday gift from a dear friend. It smells soft, clean, fresh with a hint of summer. It’s perfect.