How Do We Become Strong Women of God?



This has been such a stressful week at work.  I've been coming home, having dinner and going to bed at 7 p.m.  I see this cycle in my life - never finding balance.  It seems like my complaints and issues from five years ago are the exact same complaints I have now.

I so want to be a strong woman of God!  I want to do what He has called me to do.  I want to live the way the Holy Spirit directs me, and not where my worldly, humanly flesh does.  Yet I keep doing exactly what I do not want to do!





Even Paul felt this way.  He held such favor with the Lord yet he had feelings of self-annoyance just like I do.  Guilt over the choices made.  Yearning to do what is right.  

Does anyone else feel this way?  I am a working mom of three teenagers.  Daily I feel like I am failing and I want to be better.  Do better.  I am laying myself bare because I need to be held accountable.  

I am going to work on this over the weekend.  I am going to pray and start my journey to becoming a Strong Woman of God.  I'm not sure if I am supposed to focus on one area of my life at a time or if I am supposed to take baby steps in all areas.  But I am going to listen to Him.  


Comments

Popular Posts