Happy Homemaker Monday for 03/27/2017



Welcome to this week's Happy Homemaker Monday.  I am linking up with Sandra at Diary of a SAHM.  

Sorry that this is so darn late!  I have been having trouble getting back into the swing of things lately. 

The weather:::  Typical spring weather in the Detroit, MI, area.  Upper 50's, low 60's, rainy and gray! 


On my reading pile::: I just finished The Practice House (4*) and Scarred Hearts (3*).   I am starting Falling Free by Shannan Martin. 



Movies or Shows I watched this weekend:::  Mostly just re-binge-watched Dance Moms.  One episode of Bring It.  Pretty sad. 

On my TV::: I need to watch Empire for sure.  Also looking for something new. 

On the menu for this week::: We made Sazon Pork in the Crockpot and a Shepard's Pie.  I'll be honest - we ate out 3 nights.  Again, I'm struggling with depression.  

Friday:  Ham and scalloped potatoes 
Saturday: Kofta pita pockets 
Sunday:  Irish chicken with cabbage and potatoes 


On my to do list this weekend:::
*Quick trip to the store 
*Girls' night 
*Yard work
*Clean out car 
*Cooking ahead for the week 


What I am crafting or creating::: Still a planner nerd!  I just printed out all of these free stickers for my Happy Planners: 




Happening this week::: Doctor's appointments for Jennah, homeschooling with Emily, errands for my dad, work, and Friday we're having a girls' night. 

Looking around the house::: A lot to do this weekend.  I need to get my girls into spring clean mode! 

From the camera:::  



What I'm wearing today::: Black pants, black top with a light blue print and a light blue cardigan sweater. 

One of my simple pleasures::: Sonic's diet green tea with mango 

Here I am on Instagram, Goodreads, and Twitter 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts