|I am joining in with Sandra @ Diary of a SAHM|
- Watching the K-Drama "Mouse" with my best friend in New Hampshire. It's really an edge-of-your-seat thriller about serial killers. It has a ton of twists and turns and is really amazing.
- Days of Our Lives
- Water flowers
- WORK M-W
- Pick up Jennah's bday cake
- Wrap gifts
- Buy Father's Day card/bday card/card for Jeff's mom
- My Sweetheart is having his 2nd hip surgery a week from today. I'll be with him (he lives about 3 hours North of me currently - we went to high school together) for 11 days. Last surgery he had a really tough time coming out of anesthesia. It took 16 hours. It was very scary. I'll be praying that he comes out normally and naturally this time and won't need to be put on Bi-Pap.
- My Dad is still recovering from COVID. (You can read all about our journey with COVID HERE)
- Jeff and I are still working out way through "The Battle Plan for Prayer"
- 100 Days to Brave
- Reading the Book of Luke
- Reading the Book of Kings