|I'm linking up with Sandra for Happy Homemaker|
It's been the strangest couple of weeks. I spent about 10 days Up North taking care of my sweetheart after his second hip surgery. Then came home to find out my dad had to have a heart procedure due to the atrial fibrillation that we both contracted after COVID. Then my sister ... Well let's just say that she really made a mess of things. Had to take her to urgent care after a fall. Then last week I ended up in the hospital with chest pains. But GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME.
|The Art Of Homemaking by Alison May|
I also finished "Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to Be: A 90-Day Guide to Living the Proverbs 31 Lifestyle" by Donna Partow This was also a good study. I enjoyed it.
- I have a grocery pick-up after work today
- Put away groceries from my Whole Foods delivery via Amazon Prime
- Watch the finale of "Mouse" with my bestie
- Do my Bible/Prayer studies this evening
- Strengthening exercises for my arms and legs (again - darn COVID)
- Pay bills