Blogmas Day 23: Christmas Traditions

 


Does your family have any traditions during the Christmas holiday? My family is pretty typical, the only somewhat odd thing we do is have Pizza on Christmas Eve every year! Oh, and I watch Smokey Mountain Christmas with Dolly Parton every year as I wrap presents.  I thought it might be fun to see what other people do every year. 


I am going to list common (and uncommon) traditions and I will make note if it is something my family has done in the past.  Let me know in the comments if you do any of these! 

  • Decorate gingerbread houses ... YES
  • Donate your time or volunteer ... No, but we should
  • Go ice skating or skiing ... No
  • Whip up a Christmas Eve breakfast ... YES
  • Gift Christmas pajamas on Thanksgiving ... No
  • Put on an annual puppet show .. No
  • Wear ugly sweaters ... Not on purpose
  • Watch A Charlie Brown Christmas ... YES
  • Putting a Christmas Pickle on Your Tree .... YES
  • Use an Advent Calendar ... YES
  • Put out cookies and milk for Santa .... YES
  • Go out and look at Christmas lights ... YES
  • Hang a wreath on your door ..... YES
  • Bake cookies .... YES 

I got 9 out of 14 - how many did you get? 



Comments

Popular Posts