Blogmas Day 31: The Sunday Book Report

 


Today I am linking up with : 


Mailbox Monday



It's Monday!  What Are You Reading? 


((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))





WHAT DID I READ THIS WEEK:  
I read The Christmas Carol and I'm about half-way through A Tale of Two Cities. 




FAVORITE QUOTE FROM A BOOK I READ: 
“I love your daughter fondly, dearly, disinterestedly, devotedly. If ever there were love in the world, I love her.”

WHAT BOOKS DID I BUY/BORROW THIS WEEK:  
I purchased East of Eden, Covered Wagon Women books 2 and 3, Leaves of Grass, and Song of Solomon. 




For Christmas I received Stephen King On Writing, a Bible Commentary, and Bunny. 




WHAT IS THE BOOK I MOST WANT TO GET MY HANDS ON RIGHT NOW: 
The Canary Girls.  I was about 1/3 of the way through it and had to return it to the library and now it's on h old. 

WHAT ARE MY READING PLANS FOR THE UPCOMING WEEK: 
Starting East of Eden on the first.  Will finish A Tale of Two Cities.  






Jan
Month Long 1/1/24-1/31/24
Weekend 1/11/24-1/13/24
24 Hour 1/20/24
Week Long 1/21/24-1/28/24









Comments

  1. Happy New Year. Yes not great when you have to return a book to the library before its finished and then have to wait your turn again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!

    I've only ever read A Christmas Carol from Charles Dickens. I should branch out a little more like you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I've heard great things about Bunny! Hope it's great!
    https://backshelfbooks.com/2023/12/31/the-sunday-post-reviewing-the-week-and-looking-ahead-12-31-2023/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Sorry you had to return a book to the library unfinished. I hope the hold list isn't too long and you can get back to it soon. Come see my week here. Happy reading and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts