Happy Homemaker Monday

 


I'm late and I have a headache - so this will be minimal!  I hope you all have a very blessed week.  I will visit you all throughout the week! 

♥♥ The Weather ♥♥
Still a lot of yuck.  Around 40 and rain or cloudy all week. 
 

♥♥ As I look outside my window ♥♥
  Just ugly.  All the snow is gone.  Bleh. 
 

♥♥ Right now I am ♥♥
Listening to a True Crime podcast.  I need to stop.  I can't believe how evil people can be. 

♥♥ Thinking and pondering ♥♥
Doing my taxes and getting some bills paid off. 

♥♥On my bedside table♥♥
Mess.  It's becoming a theme! 

♥♥ How am I feeling ♥♥

Pretty yucky.  Headache, not sleeping well, sort of depressed. 
 
 
♥♥ Listening to ♥♥
Podcast! 


♥♥ On the breakfast plate ♥♥
I had a breakfast burrito. 
               
  
♥♥ On the lunch plate ♥♥
  No lunch today.  I did have an apple and almond butter for a snack. 
 
 
♥♥ On the dinner plate ♥♥
 Chicken and potatoes. 

 
♥♥ What I'm wearing ♥♥
Rock n Roll t-shirt and black yoga pants
 
♥♥ On my reading pile ♥♥

Very close to finishing East of Eden.  About 1/2-way through Bunny.  It's very weird. 

♥♥ On my TV♥♥

Dateline 
48 Hours
YouTube 

♥♥ On the menu for this week♥♥
Monday - Chicken and potatoes
Tuesday - Spaghetti
Wednesday - Loose hamburgers 
Thursday -   Grocery shopping - not sure 
Friday - 
Saturday - 
Sunday - 


♥♥ Looking around the house ♥♥
Needs work.
 
 
♥♥Plans for this week♥♥
Not much.  Writing group. Bible study. Work.  Cooking for Dad. 

♥♥ What I'm creating/studying/Pinning ♥♥
Writing, editing, and making a glue book. 


♥♥Praying for♥♥
My son. He's still having a lot of physical and mental health issues.  Please pray for him. 
The US.  Our armed forces.  

♥♥  Devotional, Bible Verse ♥♥


Comments

Popular Posts