The Sunday Book Report

 


Today I am linking up with : 


Mailbox Monday



It's Monday!  What Are You Reading? 

ON THE BLOG LAST WEEK:
I shared The Sunday Book Report, a review of A Tale of Two Cities, and Happy Homemaker Monday. 






WHAT DID I READ THIS WEEK:  
I finished A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens. this week.  4/5 stars.  You can read the review HERE. 

FAVORITE QUOTE FROM A BOOK I READ: 



WHAT BOOKS DID I BUY/BORROW THIS WEEK:  
From the library I borrowed: The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod



WHAT ARE MY READING PLANS FOR THE UPCOMING WEEK: 
I started East of Eden by John Steinbeck. It will definitely take me a few weeks.  I plan to read Miracle Morning as well and possibly start a third.  

BookTube video to share: 









Comments

  1. Hope your book is enjoyable!!

    Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope your reading week is going great!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts