Happy Homemaker Monday - Happy May!

   

Please join Sandra at Diary of a Stay-at-Home Mom for Happy Homemaker Monday!

Last week was a lot of working and writing.  I made a goal for Camp Nanowrimo for 20,000 words and I ended up with over 43,000 for the month! 

The Weather:::
  
Mix of rain and sun and clouds and more rain for this week!  So far, the weekend is looking lovely! 

As I look outside my window:::


We are having a moment of sun!  The lilac tree/bush outside my window is looking really nice!!!  Very soon I'll be smelling the flowers. 
Right now I am:::
Working, watching a murder show on my Kindle and working.  I'm doing so well in so many areas of my life as a Christian, but I watch so many True Crime shows.  I'm fascinated at how people can be so evil! 

Thinking and pondering:::
About flowers.  I want to get some flowers!  We are still having a couple more overnight freezes though. 

On my bedside table:::
Same plus a new pair of earbuds. 

On my tv this week:::
YouTube
Days of Our Lives 
Secrets of the Morgue 

Listening 
Birds outside the window

On the lunch plate:::
Not sure!  

On the dinner plate:::
BBQ pork, baked potatoes, green beans
 

On the menu for this week:::

Monday -  BBQ pork, baked potatoes, green beans
Tuesday - Beans and rice  
Wednesday - Pork carnita street tacos with mexicorn 
Thursday - Poor man's beef stroganoff
Friday - Chicken and rice casserole 
Saturday -  Kielbasa, sauerkraut, potatoes 
Sunday -  Chili or soup (clean out refrigerator meal) 
 
 
On my reading pile:::

Lord, help me :( 

Plans for this week:::
Work.  Driving Emily to work. Writing sprints. Planning. Bible study. 

What I am creating:::
Plotting, planning, and writing! 
 
My simple pleasure:::
A quick shoulder massage while I'm working

Looking around the house:::
A little more put together.  I'm trying to declutter on my breaks during work.   
 
Bible verse, Devotional, Quote:::

I'm starting a Bible study tonight on the Attributes of God.  Excited! 

Have a very blessed week! 

Sherry 




Comments

Popular Posts