Happy Homemaker Monday

 

Please join Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday HERE 
 


The Weather:::
  I just love this time of the year! 
 
Monday - 54 and cloudy
Tuesday - 57 and partly sunny
Wednesday - 61 and partly sunny
Thursday - 63 cloudy
Friday - 57 mostly cloudy
Saturday - 52 mostly cloudy
Sunday - 54 mostly sunny


As I look outside my window:::

This was from a very rainy, cool day last week.  We still don't have a ton of color in the area.  Hopefully soon! 




Right now I am:::
Watching CNN to keep abreast of what is going on in Israel

Thinking and pondering:::
So many things.  This has been such a terrible week for humankind.  It's difficult to put into words. 


On my bedside table:::

Changing things up today (if I can find the energy!)  If it happens, I will share next week. 

On my tv this week:::
Days of Our Lives
CNN/Fox News 
YouTube videos 

Listening to:::
Beautiful Messy podcast, worship music. 


On the lunch plate:::
I haven't had lunch yet, but I believe I'm having mac n cheese.  From a box.  lol

On the dinner plate:::
We are making good ol' hamburger soup for dinner.  I saw it on a video a few days ago and just felt like it!  My dad and Jeff will enjoy it too. 
 

On the menu for this week:::

Monday - Pinto beans and fried potatoes 
Tuesday - Spaghetti with veggie tomato sauce 
Wednesday - Bean and rice burritos with corn
Thursday - Homemade pizza 
Friday -  Jambalaya with green beans 
Saturday - Sausage, tortellini and spinach soup 
Sunday - YOYO 

 On my reading pile:::

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND "The extraordinary deaths of Mrs. Kip" By Sara Brunvold.  5***** Please get your hands on a copy.  It's worth it! 

Last night I finished "All Good People Here" written by Ashley Flowers.  The book was a soft 4 until the end - which brought it down to a 2.5.  Don't bother. 

Right now I'm reading - Lessons in Chemistry ( I hear it's going to become a series so wanted to check it out) 


On my to do list:::
  • Jennah to school on Monday
  • Writing Sprints on M, W, Th, F, S, S
  • Work M-F
  • Virtual Writing Retreat F-S
  • Online Bible Study M, F 

What I am creating::

  • Working on both the WoW Bible Study as well as a sweet, historical romance which takes place in Montana in the 1870's 
  • I've also jumped on the bandwagon and I'm working on a prayer Bible.  Have you watched any of the videos?  I didn't realize it was a big trend.  I just saw a video from 2 years ago and thought it was a great idea.  God has been working on me to  have a better prayer life - as mine is very haphazard, so I thought this would be a great addition.  (Video linked below if you are  unfamiliar!) 

My simple pleasure:::
   Sitting at the park and watching the river 


From the camera:::




 
Bible verse, Devotional, Quote:::

Here is a video about how to start a prayer Bible: 


Comments

  1. The yawning cat photo! Love that. Lessons in Chemistry was one of the best books I've read this year. Remember thinking I wish I had book club after reading it. The series is already started on Apple plus, I kept the streaming service just so I could watch it. I'm glad I read the book first as I think the series might be confusing since it jumps around a bit. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts