My Daily Journal





What I'm reading:  Homeschooling:  The Teen Years 
What I'm writing:  Blog posts mostly - but a few haiku here and there!  


WHAT I'M COOKING: I made some kielbasa and pasta salad tonight as my dd18 has her friend spending the night. 

 WHAT I'M CLEANING: I washed a bunch of dishes and did a few loads of clothes today.  DD18 picked up the living and dining rooms, watered the flowers and vacuumed while DD15 took care of the garbage. 




WHAT I'M WATCHING: I'm about to watch the first "Wayward Pines" and then "When Calls the Heart"

WHAT I'M LISTENING TO: Listened to The Voice winner, Sawyer Fredericks, on Youtube. 







WHAT I'M PLANNING:
Planning out our homeschool studies for Memorial Day as well as my menu plan for next week.

WHAT GAVE ME JOY TODAY: My best friend in the whole world e-mailed me today and said she is coming to visit in about 6 weeks!!!!  That's the best news ever :) 




OTHER THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO:  I am planning to start a family book club with my girls for this summer!  Also, I am really looking forward to the online Bible study at Women Living Well on June 1st! 

Comments

Popular Posts