High Five for Friday #1



High Five for Friday - hosted by Bright on a BudgetDella DevotedCup of Tea and Coffee with Caitlin

Welcome to High Five for Friday!  This is my first time participating.  So here are the five things that made my week: 

1)  My pain level is better!  My doctor put me on a 2-week course of medicine to ease my sciatica pain.  Thank God it is working!  I'm not happy about the diagnosis, but at least I know what the pain is from now and will work to try and avoid it. 



2)  It was warm enough that I put my flower pots and purple flowers on my front porch!  I love this time of the year. 


3)  THIS song.  It makes me think of a certain someone.  Touches my heart. 




4)  I'm re-reading "White Oleander" by Janet Fitch.  I am in love with the prose in this book.  One of my favorite lines is: "I could feel the waves of her passion like perfume across the teacups." 
I also shared this post on Facebook, 51 Most Beautiful Sentences in Literature - it makes my heart full when I read beautiful words. 

5  )  It's silly, but I really love menu planning and preparing freezer meals!  HERE is a list of what I made this week!  

I hope everyone has a terrific and blessed weekend!

Sherry 

Comments

  1. I love your flowers! Broken Together is currently one of my favorite songs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts