Sunday Prep & Menu Plan Monday - Week of July 19th-26th, 2015



So I did all of my shopping yesterday and I have a fridge, pantry and cupboard full of healthy choices for the upcoming week!  Here's the eating plan:



Either boiled eggs and Greek Yogurt or "hash" - eggs, turkey ham and Simply potatoes with added spinach, peppers, onion, mushrooms with a serving of fruit.


Lunches: Cannellini bean soup made with turkey ham, carrots celery and onion with a side of extra veggies and/or fruit.  Leftovers.





Sunday:  Grilled chicken w/ avocado, Southwest Bulgur and watermelon.
(Southwest Bulgur is similar to THIS )

Monday:  Tilapia, brown rice and green beans

Tuesday:  (Late work night) Kids will have frozen pizza and green salad - I will throw together something healthy for myself when I get home

Wednesday: Kids and I have dinner at my Mom's house with my sisters, nephew and Dad


Thursday: Goulash using whole wheat penne lots of veggies and lean ground beef, side of green veggies

Friday:  Chicken and lotsa veggie stir fry over brown rice

Saturday:  Kids and I have dinner at my Mom's house with my sisters, nephew and Dad again






PREP TIME!!!

  • Boiling eggs 
  • Pre-packaging fruit and veggies in single servings
  • Making and dividing up breakfast hash
  • Putting bean soup into the Crockpot then dividing once cool
  • Pre-chopping veggies to throw into meals later in the week
  • Pre-grill a ton of chicken 
  • Cook ahead ground beef and veggies for goulash 
I think that's about it!  I truly need to get back into a healthy lifestyle NOW.  No more "tomorrow"!  

I am linking up with Menu Plan Monday over at Organizing Junkie!  

Comments

Popular Posts