Happy Homemaker and Menu Plan Monday for June 13th, 2016

MONDAY JUNE 13TH, 2016 
Today I am linking with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday as well as Organizing Junkie for Meal Plan Monday

In the kitchen...On the menu this week::::

Monday:  Crockpot Swedish meatballs with noodles and veggies

Tuesday:  Crockpot chicken and gravy over rice with carrots 

Wednesday:  Dinner with parents



Saturday:  Dinner with parents again! 

Sunday: Oven-fried pork cutlets with roasted root vegetables 

Lunches:  For work - Lean Cuisine with Greek yogurt.  

The weather outside is:::: PERFECT!  80 and sunny today.  Lovely.

On the breakfast plate this morning:::: Eggo breakfast sandwiches.  I'm all about the processed foods this week :/ 

As I look outside my window::: Blue skies, green trees and pink flowers.  <3

Right now I am:::: Chilling out in front of the air conditioner

As I look around the house:::: Still plenty to do, but I did get a lot accomplished this weekend. 


TO DO:::: (THIS WEEK) 
1. Secretary of State
2. Bank 
3. Work M-F
4. Order 11th grade curriculum!  Yay! 
5. Visit Mom and Dad
6. Daily Bible study with Her Binder Project 
7. Write to my sponsored child, Ishimwe, in Rwanda
8. Write to my friend Samantha 
9. Plant more flowers 
10. READ! 

Currently reading:::: A YA vampire novel.  LOL I needed something light!!  I purchased The Nightingale today, very excited about that! 

On the TV today:::: 
1. Reign
2. Pioneer Quest 
3. Dead Files 

Currently Working On Or Creating: Decorating my planners - some writing

I am thinking.. how scary this world is becoming

I am thankful... that I have a relationship with Jesus or I would definitely feel hopeless about this world 

One of my favorite things... watching birds at my feeders 

I am wearing... a new summer nightgown, light green with dragonflies

I am hoping... that today (Monday) will go smoothly! 

I am learning... to be more patient and trusting

In the schoolroom... It's summer term - she is reading and annotating a novel of her choosing (Stephen King).  Ordering new curriculum this week!  We'll start back up full force mid-summer. 

In the garden... I've had some not-so-good-luck with a couple of varieties of flowers this spring!  I don't have the greenest thumb. On the other hand, most of the others, including my herbs, are doing well! 


Favorite picture from the camera: 


Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::

Closing Notes

Comments

Popular Posts