Weekly Reflection and Planning June 6th, 2016

MONDAY JUNE 6TH, 2016 

Today I am linking with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday as well as Organizing Junkie for Meal Plan Monday and The Simple Woman's Daybook.  

On the breakfast plate this morning:::: Hummus with everything pretzel chips.  Don't judge me :) 

In the kitchen...On the menu this week::::


Monday:  Baked chicken, pita and hummus, salad 

Tuesday:  Crockpot meatballs Stroganoff over egg noodles, broccoli 


Wednesday:  Dinner with parents


Thursday:  Beef hot dogs with Skyline chili and baked fries 


Friday: The Country Cook's Crockpot chicken and gravy over rice with mixed vegetables 



Saturday:  Dinner with parents again! 






Looking out my window... Thunderstorms today!  I wouldn't want rain every day of the week, but I do love a good thunderstorm! 

TO DO:::: Dishes, 2 loads of laundry, mop kitchen floors and clean counters.  Clean off dining room table.  Bible study, paint nails. 

I am thinking..about my sweet Henry <3 

Right now I am::::  Watching "Charmed", listening to the rain outside. 

I am thankful... for all the blessings in my life. 

One of my favorite things... thunderstorms! 

I am wearing...Ummmm, polka-dot pajama pants and a t-shirt?  :D

Currently Working On Or Creating: Working on research for my book.  Also decorating my planners! 



I am watching... still binge-watching "Charmed" - and on season two of "Reign" 




I am reading... "Miracle on Voodoo Mountain"  SOOO good - check it out. 


Also reading "Crumpets and Cowpies" by Shanna Hatfied, who I just love 

As I look around the house:::: I realize that I REALLY need another book shelf!  :D 

I am listening to... I've been listening to sermons lately.  My friend sent me a link to the sermon at his church - and of course I have been listening to my sweetheart's sermons too :)  *sigh* 

I am hoping...to find out why I am SO tired all the time.  My blood work doesn't answer the question as to why I could sleep 24/7. 

I am learning...about Africa.  Missionaries.  Orphans.  Poverty.  

In the schoolroom...I am just about to order new curriculum!  We homeschool year-round and Emily is at the 10th/11th crossover.  Astronomy, government, American Lit, Moby Dick, The Scarlett Letter, Pilgrim's Progress and more, more! 

In the garden... All my flowers just got a good soaking!  Hope the sad ones on the front porch perk up now! 

Favorite blog posts from this week::: I love the Book Riot's Deal of the Day posts!  E-books between 99-cents and 3.99.  I've purchased way too many lately! 

Post Script I just signed up for this today!  So excited! 


From my Pinterest Board::  Her Binder Project 



A moment from my day...Favorite picture from the camera: 



Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::


Closing Notes

Comments

Popular Posts