Happy Homemaker Monday 11/26/18




I am linking up with Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather in my neck of the woods..... We've had very boring weather around here.  In the 40s and gray.  I WANT SNOW! 

Thinking about: Finding a new job.  I've been working for a surgeon for the past five years.  I started off as a part-time receptionist.  Within one year I was full time, also doing his transcription.  Within two years I was also the surgery scheduler.  Now I am the office manager and biller on top of everything else. I really REALLY like my job.  I love the people I work with and I love our patients and the surgeon himself is a great boss.  HIS WIFE, on the other hand, makes my life miserable.  She has to oversee everything.  She does his coding for the surgeries and she overbills all the surgeries (i.e. Medicare fraud) and when the insurances call her out on it - she wants ME to find a way to make them pay for it.  It's all too much.  I'm a Christian woman and I see her doing this and then on top of it yelling at ME because the insurances won't pay for 2 hernia surgeries when the operative note clearly states that he only repaired ONE. I had to turn off my phone because she will not stop texting me.  It's SUNDAY morning.  

On the blog last week..... Trying to get my flow back. HHM, The Monday Book Report, and Book Beginnings. 

On my reading pile.... I finished "A Cowboy for Christmas" by Lori Wilde.  This was pretty good 3.5 stars.  I'm now reading four NON-Christmas books: 

Almost done with *real* book: Julia's Hope by Leisha Kelly 
The Madwoman Upstairs by Catherine Lowell
The Power by Naomi Alderman
Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen 



On my TV..... So many Hallmark Christmas movies!  lol 
Ghost Adventures 
YouTube videos 

Movie of the week...... My favorite Hallmark Christmas Movie of the week was ......... uhhhhh ...........  A Bramblehouse Christmas - and the new one with Tia Mowry, My Christmas Inn was good. 


On the menu for this week....
Sunday - Scalloped potatoes and ham with green beans 
Monday - Homemade pizza 
Tuesday - Leftovers 
Wednesday - Spaghetti with steamed broccoli 
Thursday - Tuna sandwiches and soup 
Friday - Dinner @ Dad's - probably pizza out 
Saturday - Jolly Family Christmas Party - Potluck 

Best recipe of last week...... Thanksgiving dinner of course! 

On my to do list....
 Dishes
Laundry
Dollar Tree
Drive Jennah to a friend's house
Finish up planners
Blog The Monday Book Report 

Looking forward to this week.... Family Christmas party, decorating the familly tree (ours is done) making a Christmas dessert with my nephew 

Looking around the house....Just started decorating.  The tree is lovely and the lights make me happy.  I should keep some lights up year round! 

Bible Study..... I am back doing my Ruth study.  She was so loyal, patient, and kind - I want to be more like Ruth! 





Comments

  1. Sounds like the wife of your boss isn't respecting your boundaries. That must be tough. Hope you enjoy your family Christmas party & tree decorating this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ethics... oy vey!
    I like your reading and watching lists. Seems like Hallmark is only Christmas movies most of the year now, good for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the boss's wife is a real problem. Have you tried to talking to her about it? Will be praying for wisdom and direction in all of it. Blessings for a great week ahead and enjoy your family Christmas party! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts