Happy Homemaker Monday - Late as Always!

 




I am linking up with Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for Happy Homemaker Monday! 


♥♥ The Weather ♥♥  

 We are finally looking like spring.  Lower 50's to upper 60's for highs.  Still cold in the mornings though! Today actually we are going to be having some severe thunderstorms in the evening! 

♥♥ As I look outside my window ♥♥
It is sunny.  I can see a squirrel in the park across the street, some sparrows hopping along the sidewalk.  My birdfeeder wanting for birdfeed! 

♥♥ Thinking and pondering ♥♥ 
Worried about my Dad - his cardioversion is tomorrow.  I have taken off work so I can go to the hospital with him.  It is also my sister's birthday.  My BABY sister is 40.  *sigh* 

**Update:  Dad's cardioversion was successful!  His heart is now in rhythm!  He said "I'm over the moon"  

 ♥♥ Homemaking tips ♥♥ 

♥♥ How I am feeling ♥♥ 

♥♥ On my reading pile ♥

*I am about halfway through Les Miserables.  It is a massive book!  Almost 1200 pages.  So far it is amazing.  I am going to do a full review of it once completed.  

*I have started The Paris Apartment by Lucy Foley - I needed more of an easy read while my dad was having his procedure yesterday!  This gripped me from the first page!  I borrowed this e-book from the Detroit Public Library





 
♥♥ On my TV ♥♥
 1. Days of Our Lives
 2.  CNN and FOX News - War in Ukraine
 3.  Just finished Tiger King with Jeff 


 
♥♥ On the menu ♥♥
Monday -   This was my sister's birthday - we had dinner from a local Mexican Restaurant
Tuesday -   My Dad's heart procedure.  Jeff had dinner when I got home. Penne with meat sauce. 
Wednesday -  Jennah has school tonight!  Greek salad with grilled chicken and pita
Thursday -   Roast chicken, corn, cheddar broccoli rice, salad 
Friday -  Smoked sausage, potatoes, and cabbage 
Saturday - Chili with crackers 
Sunday - Homemade bread and vegetable soup 
 
 
♥♥ To do list ♥♥
MONDAY - Work 8-4 and go to my Dad's to celebrate my sister's 40th
TUESDAY - Dad's heart procedure is at 1130.  Got home at 630, watched Korean Drama with my bestie, then an episode of Tiger King with my sweetie.  
WEDNESDAY - Work 8-5, quick dinner, take Jennah to her class.  Quick pick up at Kroger for a few things.  Visit my Dad until Jennah is out of school.  
THURSDAY - Work,  Korean drama, Reading, Bible study
FRIDAY - Work, Korean drama, Reading Bible study
SATURDAY - Take Jennah to her class, run errands, pick her up.  Reading, Bible study
SUNDAY - Reading, Bible study, clean windows and polish wood 
 
 
 
♥♥ Looking around the house ♥♥
I need to straighten and rearrange my bookcases.  Also need to dust and straighten up.  But overall not too bad. 

 
♥♥  What sold on Poshmark this week  ♥♥
I have been working so much  OT at John Hancock I haven't had time to work at getting sales on PM!  I only sold one very pretty Cabi dress! 
 
 
♥♥  Prayer List ♥♥
*Praying for a solution for Ukraine.  Continued strength for her people.  So horrible. 
*Praying for the people involved in the recent tornadoes 
*Continued prayers for my Dad that his heart will maintain to keep a regular rhythm
 


Comments

Popular Posts