Happy Homemaker Monday




It's so nice to have a laptop again and to be able to blog!  I've missed HHM!  


The weather outside is::::
Today is spring like for Michigan!  50s and sunny.  

On the breakfast plate this morning::::
For breakfast today I'm having boiled eggs, 1/2 an onion bagel and an orange. 

As I look outside my window:::
Outside I see my new bird bath and bird feeders.  Overgrown grass too :/ 

Right now I am::::
 Thinking about too many things! 

As I look around the house::::
I see that a lot of hard work was done over the weekend!  I also see more to be done! 
On today's to do list::::
TO DO:
Work
Homeschool with Emme
Refill bird feeders
Sweep kitchen floor 

Currently reading::::
I am reading "What Happens When Women Walk in Faith" by Lysa Terkuerst for my current Bible study.  I'm also reading "The Great Gatsby" along with Jake and Emily.  

On the TV this week::::
I'm watching most things streaming - (yes, I know it is a LOT) 
The Following
The Blacklist
Dance Moms
Ghost Adventures
When Calls the Heart
Outlander
Game of Thrones 
Chicago PD
Chicago Fire 
The Voice 
Nashville 

On the menu this week::::
Monday: Chicken and veggie stir fry over rice
Tuesday:  Pork carnitas 
Wednesday:  Dinner at parents'
Thursday:  Chicken and gravy over egg noodles with steamed broccoli
Friday:  Make your own burrito bowl 
SAturday:  Dinner at parents'
Sunday:  NY strip steaks, oven roasted veggies, Caesar salad, garlic bread 

Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
"Create in me a clean heart, Oh God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me"   from Psalm 51  

Praying for Nepal

Comments

  1. I just mowed our yard yesterday. I love all the green but it is mowing season again for sure. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts