Weigh in Wednesday (on Thursday)

I'm linking up @ A Homemaker's Heart 
I'm a day behind, but that is no big surprise!  I've been busy at work and at home.  I skipped my WW meeting AGAIN!  I know, I know.  I'll be back this Saturday. However, that doesn't mean that I haven't been following the plan.

WHAT WENT WELL THIS WEEK: I have stayed on track every day - even through two birthday parties!

WHAT DID NOT GO SO WELL THIS WEEK: Still drinking too much diet pop and not enough water.

BEST MEAL/RECIPE: I made a low WW point cornbread recipe and it was really good!

RECIPE I WANT TO TRY: Nothing in particular, but I am looking for some good fall and winter soups to try!

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: 

Comments

  1. Sorry its taken me so long to catch up with you! Just so you know I LOVE your motivational quote!!! I needed that reminder today :) Glad you're doing so well! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts