Happy Homemaker Monday & Menu Plan Monday - October 3rd

MONDAY October 3rd, 2016 

Today I am linking with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday 



                                       And Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday 

In the kitchen...On the menu this week::::

Monday:  Over my parents for my nephew's birthday 



Tuesday:  Swedish meatballs with egg noodles and steamed broccoli 

Wednesday:  Dinner with family 



Saturday:  Dinner with parents again! 


The weather outside is:::: Fall like.  We are just getting out of week-long rainy weather with lots of flooding. 

On the breakfast plate this morning:::: BReakfast casserole 

As I look outside my window::: Sunny and cool.  

Right now I am:::: Meal prepping for the week. 

TO DO::::
Piano practice
Writing
Reading
Manicure 

Currently reading:::: A couple of ARCs (I am behind) and "Sensible Shoes", which is really good so far. 

On the TV today:::: Blacklist

I am thinking..About my health - another crisis in the midst.  *sigh* 

I am learning... To really appreciate relationships. 

A moment from my day... I had a bad day at work.  Trying to shake it off, but it's lingering :/ 

Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::








Comments

  1. Hello, I am really late in and catching up on HHM blogs but thought id take a moment to say hello, and that I hope your heath is better : ) Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts