I am linking up with Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for Happy Homemaker Monday The weather ..... We've had a few simply beautiful days in the upper 70s - lower 80s with blue skies and fluffy clouds. I've walked out of work and thought ..... wow! Now this is perfection! Right now I am .... Taking a break from hand-washing dishes. I really don't enjoy it! LOL But I have been watching the YouTube channel " Shelly's Home Life" and it makes cleaning more enjoyable! If you haven't watched her before, check her out. Great recipes, she does some planner-ing, grocery hauls, and clean-with-me types of videos. Thinking.... My mind is always racing. I'm always thinking about a whole mess of things. Right now I'm thinking about the changes that I have already made to my life and the goals I want to set up for September! Something fun or interesting that happened. .. I watched the entire movie ...
Very nice choices! I hope you enjoy all six books! I look forward to your thoughts on them.
ReplyDeleteThank you! I need to get a move on! I haven't been reading nearly enough this month!
DeleteThese classics look good. I just started following you. Am a member of Classics club. I see you live in Michigan. I grew up in Michigan. Have been living in Tasmania, Australia now 31 years. Just saying hello to fellow Michigander blogger. (The Penguin and I)
ReplyDeleteHi! What a change between Michigan and Australia! We're getting a big winter storm tomorrow - so be happy you're not here. I'll be following you back!
Deletegood luck on your goals! Tess is so good. Thanks for your great interview at Classics Club. Here is my list: https://wordsandpeace.com/2016/01/01/the-classics-club-2016-2020/
ReplyDelete2 more years to finish it, but as you can see, I have the crazy tendency to read other classics, that are not part of my list!!
Impressive list! I, too, have read a couple classics since I started that were not on the list! I think I will add them onto the bottom like you have!
ReplyDelete