Menu Plan Monday: Memorial Day 2015




I hope everyone is having a really wonderful Memorial Day weekend!  Here's the plan for our last week of May.  

BREAKFASTS:  This week I'm only working three days.  On those days I will be bringing a "breakfast hash".  Scrambled eggs, diced potatoes, turkey sausage peppers and onions, topped with hot sauce of course! Side of fruit.  

LUNCHES:  For work lunches I'm bringing lentils and brown rice topped with greens and feta. The rest of the week it will be sandwiches and fruit.  





DINNERS:  

MONDAY:  Memorial Day - we're celebrating with family on Sunday.  Monday we're going to have Copycat Olive Garden chicken parmesan with linguini, Caesar salad and steamed broccoli.  


WEDNESDAY:  Going to my mom's for dinner 

THURSDAY: Italian Sausage Tortellini with a side of green beans 




FRIDAY:  Beef and broccoli over rice 




SATURDAY:  Going to parents' for family dinner 





I'm linking with Menu Plan Monday over at Organizing Junkie!  



Comments

  1. One pot meals are a must during our brutal summers. Have a wonderful and delicious week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts