Happy Homemaker Monday - May 4, 2015





The weather outside is::::
The weekend was gorgeous.  Today is a little cloudy, but still nice! 

On the breakfast plate this morning::::
For breakfast today I had an egg and turkey sausage in an onion bagel

As I look outside my window:::
Outside kids are riding their bikes, everyone in the neighborhood has freshly cut lawns and there is a small breeze stirring the trees.

Right now I am::::
Watching "Secrets and Lies" On Demand.  Waiting for my friend and her son to come over.  Jennah is going to help her son with some school stuff and we are going to have pizza.  

As I look around the house::::
Emily is cleaning the bathroom and my kitty is looking out the window.  The rug is freshly vacuumed (Jennah) but there is plenty more to do! 
On today's to do list::::
TO DO: Tonight?  Not much.  Emily is working independently on her schoolwork today and won't need any help from me.  

Currently reading::::
I am reading  "White Oleander" by Janet Fitch.  

On the TV today::::
I'm watching
Binge watching Dance Moms
Blacklist
The Following 
Outlander
Secrets and Lies 


On the menu this week::::
Monday: Pizza night
Tuesday:  Sausage and peppers penne 
Wednesday:  Dinner @ my parents'
Thursday:  Cilantro lime chicken and rice
Friday:  Stuffed French bread w/ green salad
Saturday:  Pork chops and stuffing with broccoli 
Sunday:  Mother's Day! 

You can see the links for my dinners HERE 



Favorite photo from the camera::::




Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals:::
"Thanks be to God for his inexpressible gift!" 

Blog Hopping::: 

Sandra Heska King 

Favorite blog post of the week::::

How to feed your family on a tight budget

Comments

  1. Lovely picture!

    My husband and I just finished the first season of Blacklist on Netflix. Quite the show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took that picture from my mother's front porch a couple of days ago It was too beautiful a sight not to! Yes - I love Blacklist!

      Delete
  2. Cilantro Lime Chicken YUM

    My sister in law keeps telling me to watch Secrets and Lies, I'll have to, she says it's really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Secrets and Lies was pretty good. It wasn't easy to figure out who dunnit either! lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts