Happy Homemaker Monday - August 3rd, 2015



The weather outside is::::  87 and sunny - but some thunderstorms are on the way for tonight! 


On the breakfast plate this morning::::


Eggs with spinach and feta cheese.  I made enough to take to work for breakfast for the beginning of the week too.  

As I look outside my window:::
Sunny and warm.  Blue skies.  American flag flying in the slight breeze. 


Right now I am::::
Taking a break from meal prepping!  I have a couple dinners prepped, 3 breakfasts for me, blueberry pancakes for kids.  


As I look around the house::::
I should be cleaning, not blogging!  lol 


TO DO::::
Finish meal prep
Finish dishes
Finish cleaning kitchen
Get Jennah to clean living/dining room
Emily to clean bathroom
Finish laundry 

Currently reading::::
I actually  have not been reading too much the past couple of weeks believe it or not!  I am slow-reading a Stephen King novel.  


On the TV today::::
I'm watching:

Binge watching the American version of Being Human.  At the end of season 2.  
Watching YouTube videos.  I have a strange addiction to watching people clean their houses, cook and meal prep.  I know.  

On the menu this week::::
Sunday: Weight Watcher's Crockpot cashew chicken over brown rice 
Monday:  Meatball stroganoff with Brussels sprouts and carrots 
Tuesday:  Crockpot Teriyaki chicken with veggies over brown rice 
Wednsday: Mom's house for dinner 
Thursday: Tilapia with oven potatoes with green beans 
FridayMesquite grilled chicken with couscous and mixed vegetables
Saturday: Mom's house for dinner


Work Breakfast & Lunches:  For work I'm having a breakfast bowl on 3 days (the eggs from above with 2/3 cup potatoes O'Brien and 2 sausage links) or overnight oats.  For lunches I will bring leftovers or lentils and brown rice with spinach salad. 

Favorite YouTuber from this week:::




Favorite picture this week: 


Comments

  1. I should always be cleaning my house instead of blogging! That statement is always true around here. Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts