Happy Homemaker Monday

  

Please join Sandra at Diary of a Stay-at-Home Mom for Happy Homemaker Monday!



The Weather:::
  
Well our several days of sunshine and 80s is over and we are back to 40s and 50s this week. And I'm ok with that. It was hot! 

As I look outside my window:::


Dreary day.  We had a rain/snow mix this morning but none of it stuck.  

Right now I am:::
Working and already want to crawl back into bed.  Day isn't even half over. 

Thinking and pondering:::
My Dad is selling his business after owning it over 40 years.  Praying it will sell quickly. 


On my bedside table:::
All the usuals. I did get a new pair of Bluetooth ear buds. 

On my tv this week:::
YouTube
Days of Our Lives 
Grey's Anatomy

Listening to:::
Grey's Anatomy, birds outside the window

On the lunch plate:::
Salad with chicken
 

On the dinner plate:::
Vegetable tagine with pasta 
 

On the menu for this week:::

Monday -  Vegetable tagine with noodles
Tuesday - Cowboy cavier (black bean, corn, salsa, rice,) 
Wednesday - Baked potato bar 
Thursday - Not sure
Friday - My birthday!  Pizza probably. 
Saturday - Celebrating my birthday at my dad's.  Spaghetti, salad, garlic bread.  Dolly Parton banana cake and vanilla ice cream
Sunday - C.O.R.N. soup 
 
 
On my reading pile:::

Just finishing up "The Housemaid" and I will most likely read the sequel.  

Plans for this week:::
Work.  Driving Emily to work. Writing sprints. Planning. Bible study. 

What I am creating:::
I'm 30,000 words into my novel. About 1/3 of the way finished. 
 
My simple pleasure:::
Relaxing after work


Looking around the house:::
 
Same as always.  I have a goal of decluttering 100 things by the end of June!  
 
Bible verse, Devotional, Quote:::



Comments

  1. I keep forgetting about the sequel to The Housemaid, I really need to read that one. We have the 80's back today and I'm soaking in it, my kind of weather. Glad you are getting some temperatures you enjoy. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday for tomorrow, sweet friend. I hope you have a blessed and wonderful day. The weather has been so strange for so many. We've luckily had actual warm weather, with our temps staying in the 80s and 90s. Sure hope it warms up for you all.

    Hope you're having a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts