Happy Homemaker Monday

 

Please join Sandra at Diary of a Stay-at-Home Mom for Happy Homemaker Monday!



The Weather:::
  
Anywhere from mid-40's up to 60.  Rain here and there.  Typical weather for this  time of year. 

As I look outside my window:::


I wish!  Hahahaha  But it's Sunday when I'm typing this up and it is sunny - so I will take it!  Going to be in the low 50s today. 

Right now I am:::
Hanging out with my Ollie Bear in my bedroom typing up this post. 

Thinking and pondering:::
I've done nearly no reading in 2023.  I have at least a half dozen books going right now and not one of them is beyond half finished.  I made a goal of reading one hour per night before bed.  I will have at least one book finished by next HHM! 


On my bedside table:::
I'm looking, I don't see anything new!  Booklight, headphones, lots of journals and books. Lots of pens, glue sticks, pens. A bag of salted almonds! 


On my tv this week:::
The Chosen
YouTube
Days of Our Lives 

Listening to:::
A class on website landing pages and opt-ins        


On the lunch plate:::
Chef salad 
 

On the dinner plate:::
Corned beef and cabbage 
 

On the menu for this week:::

 
Monday - Corned beef and cabbage (better late than never) 
Tuesday - Cabbage Soup and salad 
Wednesday - Creamy mushroom porkchops with cauliflower casserole, green salad
Thursday - Zucchini spirals with meatballs and tomato sauce, salad
Friday - Eggroll in a bowl 
Saturday - Soup or chili of some kind homemade cheddar bay biscuits 
Sunday -  Smoked turkey sausage sheet pan dinner with salad 
 
 
On my reading pile:::

Seriously - can I PLEASE finish a book this year instead of reading 7 at a time?  I started reading one of my reading mentor's book - Sarra Cannon's Beautiful Demons. It's a YA book so I'm hoping I can finish this one quickly! 


Plans for this week:::
EVERY DAY: Morning Routine, Bible Study, Writing, Reading
Monday - Jennah has class, Emily has doctor's appt at 5
Tuesday - Uno night at Dad's 
Wednesday - K-drama with Bestie
Thursday - Nada
Friday - Vet appt, Emily works, K-drama with Bestie 
Saturday - Emily works 
Sunday - Emily works 

What I am creating:::
Working on writing a couple of Bible studies 
 

My simple pleasure:::
Sitting in my car by the river watching the boats go by. 


Looking around the house:::

I still desperately need to spring clean!  I took off April 6th - 11th so over Easter weekend I plan to get it done! 
 
 
Bible verse, Devotional, Quote:::

Comments

  1. Oh, I'm ready for sunflowers as well. One of my favorites. Just bought a package of seeds yesterday. Watching boats go by on the river sounds very relaxing. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you make me feel so much better knowing I'm not the only one that skips around with books like that! Lol I often start several then stop - then go back and finish them at all different times.
    I love your simple pleasure - it sounds lovely.
    I'm making lots of cleaning and organizing plans here too - not to execute them. 😉 Blessings on the rest of your week. xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts