Happy Homemaker Monday

  


I will be joining Happy Homemaker Monday with Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom! 

 

The Weather:::
  
Monday -  Pretty snow, low 30s
Tuesday - Partly cloudy 35
Wednesday - Sunny 45
Thursday -  Showers 51
Friday -  Rain 53
Saturday -  Cloudy and mid 30's
Sunday -  Partly cloudy, upper 30's


As I look outside my window:::


Tiny snow flakes falling.  Everything is covered in white.  The sky is a very light gray. I'm ignoring the construction cones. 

Right now I am:::
Multitasking!  Watching Heather Baxter do a Bible Study on YouTube and taking some notes.  Updating here and working.  

Thinking and pondering:::



On my bedside table:::
The bookshelf is working well.  All my journals, studies, writing books, laptop, Kindle, books, chargers, stickers, etc etc


On my tv this week:::
Days of Our Lives
K-Drama with bestie (not sure which one yet) 
YouTube

Listening to:::
 Beautiful Messy Show Podcast (Heather Baxter)        


On the lunch plate:::
Leftovers from Daebak Korean Restaurant.  Cooked our own right at the table.  Went with my best friend and my girls.  SO FUN.  Such a great experience. 
 

On the dinner plate:::
Red beans and rice with cornbread
 

On the menu for this week:::

Monday - Red beans and rice
Tuesday - Pasta marinara with green beans
Wednesday - Burrito bowl
Thursday - Out - probably pizza
Friday - Chicken cacciatore with spaghetti
Saturday - Celebrating St. Patrick's Day today - corned beef and cabbage with all the fixins and homemade bread. 
Sunday - Leftovers (corned beef and cabbage soup) 
 
 
On my reading pile:::
Same as always.  *sigh* 

On my to do list:::
Jeff has a doctor's appt on Thursday and I am off work 
Saturday we are celebrating SP Day at my Dad's
Need to reschedule my eye doctor appointment

Plans for this week:::
I have writing classes several evenings
Going to start up watching K-Drama with the bestie again (just 2x weekly) 
Grocery shopping
Bill paying

What I am creating:::
Trying to finish up my glue book for writing class 
Working on better Bible Journaling
Working on my WoW study - this month is Mary Magdalene
Working on my novel
 

My simple pleasure:::
 Morning Bible study.  I light a candle, get a cold drink or tea, pull out all my study things all over the dining room table and spend time praying and in the Word.   


Looking around the house:::
Still waiting for the time to do a good spring cleaning - although it would be nice if the snow would stop first. 

From the camera:::

We went to two Korean restaurants.  The top two pictures are from a local cook your own bbq called Daebak. The second two pictures were taken in Windsor, Canada at a really cute little Korean Cafe called Windsor Seoul.  






 
Bible verse, Devotional, Quote:::



Comments

  1. Korean Restaurant pictures make it appetizing! miam
    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so a gal after my own heart - I love bible/devotional time with tea or coffee and a candle too. And would LOVE that Korean food. Yum!! Love your inspiration. ;)
    Blessings on your week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That food looks very yummy! Hope you get some spring weather soon. Have a great rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts