Happy Homemaker Monday



 



♥♥ The Weather ♥♥
It's still pretty blah out.  Not cold enough for snow, just cold enough to be dreary and depressing!
 

♥♥ As I look outside my window ♥♥
  As previously stated, blah.  No leaves on the trees, gray skies, browning grass.  
 

♥♥ Right now I am ♥♥
I'm working in my fuzzy robe. Sort of down today, wish I could have just stayed in bed. 

♥♥ Thinking and pondering ♥♥

So many things weighing on my mind lately.  A lot of big "adult-size" decisions and changes to make. I sit down at the end of the day and try to get things on paper, and I don't get very far before I feel discouraged and turn to scrolling through Instagram Reels. 

♥♥ How am I feeling ♥♥

Depressed. Sad. Tired. Discouraged. But I know it is only temporary.  I will do my Advent study after work today and work in my Prayer Journal and I know I will feel better. 
 
 
♥♥ Listening to ♥♥
Train in the distance. Cars going by.  Someone dragging in their garbage can, tv on in the bedroom, my laptop fan. 


♥♥ On the breakfast plate ♥♥
Constant Comment tea with Dunkin's Extra Extra creamer (it was a substitute for pumpkin pie creamer!) 
               
  
♥♥ On the lunch plate ♥♥
  Leftover red beans and rice 
 
 
♥♥ On the dinner plate ♥♥
 Normally I would have tonight planned ahead - but I am not feeling what is on the menu plan!  My BLUES have me feeling comfort food.  Chicken tenders and french fries maybe.  Or Chinese food?  I'm not sure yet.  I'll talk it over with my fiance. 

 
♥♥ What I'm wearing ♥♥
My aforementioned fuzzy robe. Under it I'm wearing leggings and a Fleetwood Mac t-shirt. 
 
♥♥ On my reading pile ♥♥

I plan to do a book post tomorrow and I would love it if you would come back for that! 

♥♥ On my TV this week ♥♥

Days of Our Lives 
Better Together Talk Show
K-Dramas: Reborn Rich and Itaewon Class
Hallmark/GAF Christmas Movies 

Jeff and I watched "My Southern Family Christmas" over the weekend and enjoyed it.  Jeff may have had tears in his eyes - but don't tell! 




♥♥ On the menu ♥♥

 
Monday - Chinese Food 
Tuesday - Pizza at Dad's house for Uno night
Wednesday - Lentil Tacos



Friday - Spaghetti with meat sauce, steamed broccoli 







♥♥ To Do List ♥♥

 
Monday - Work, K-Drama with bestie
Tuesday - Work, Game and dinner family night at Dad's
Wednesday - Doctor's appointment for me and for my daughter Emily, K-drama with bestie
Thursday -   Work, Jennah has night class
Friday - Work, K-drama with bestie
Saturday - Jennah has morning class, rest, relax, Christmas movies with my sweetheart
Sunday - Church or online Church,
Dad's house to cook him food for the week
 
♥♥ From the camera ♥♥

 
 


♥♥ You Tube/Blog Post to share ♥♥


One of my favorite You Tubers!  She lives in Tennessee with her husband and sons, and she cooks on a budget!  

♥♥  Devotional, Bible Verse ♥♥
Still working through the Candace Cameron Advent Study as well as one through Online Women's Bible Study.   Worked on more confession in my Prayer Journal.  Admitting weaknesses and sins is hard. 



You can find the 25 Advent Scriptures HERE


Here is another list of Bible Verses to Celebrate Christmas: 





Comments

  1. Hope you feel better. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bad mood was pretty short lived thankfully! Hope you are having a great week as well!

      Delete
  2. Hope you are feeling better today. This can be a tough time of year. Reading through your menu ideas reminded me that I've been craving homemade chicken tenders. Might have to change my Thursday menu plan around. Hope your spirits lift a bit this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been feeling better mood-wise, thank you. I haven't had my chicken tenders yet but I just bought some chicken today! I'll have them soon lol

      Delete
  3. Hello dear Sherry! I sure hope your devotional time has helped and that you're feeling better. I'm a tea gal too and am currently drinking sugar plum spice celestial seasonings and it's a fave - I definitely recommend it! I love your bible verse advent calendar! Thanks for sharing 🙏 😊 Blessings to you and your week ahead. I love your vintage background too - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! My devotional time has definitely made me feel better! The Sugar Plum Spice sounds really good! I will see if I can find it. I hope you are having a blessed week as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my sweet friend, I don't like hearing you so down. I am so sorry you're feeling blue and depressed, I truly pray that you start feeling better soon. Chinese food sounds really good right about now, even though it's just 10 am here hahahah

    I hope your week has gotten better. And btw, congratulations, last I saw on Facebook which was a long time ago, you were just dating Jeff. I'm so thrilled for you that you're engaged, wish you both all the best in the world. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandra, I'm sorry that I didn't see your comment sooner. I do my blogging from work, and it won't let me sign into Google so I can't comment on your blog! I've been feeling a lot better even though life has gotten crazier! Thank you for the congratulations! We've been dating for a year, but we've known each other since middle school. Very blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts