The Monday Book Report #19

 



I am linking up with 








WHAT DID I FINISH THIS WEEK:  



Holiday Hope by Shanna Hatfield 4* (Review coming this week) 




ANYTHING I DNF: 
Through NO fault of the book, I DNF "All Good People Here" by Ashley Flowers.  It was a library loan and I was not able to finish it in time.  I WILL be borrowing it again soon. 




WHAT BOOKS DID I BUY/BORROW THIS WEEK:  

PURCHASED: (* were freebies) 
The Henna Artist by Alka Joshi
Tisha by Robert Specht 
*Too Late by Rylie Dark
*A Winter's Vow by Kate Cond
*Yellowstone Heart Song by Peggy Henderson
*Cupcakes for Christmas by Kate Hewitt
*Without Mercy and Without Remorse by Ava Strong

BORROWED: (Kindle Unlimited) 
Parenting Adult Children Devotional by Jamie Cloyd
Dawn of Chaos by Ryan Casey
Mission Merry Christmas by Nancy Naigle
Redeeming Christmas by Kristen Fraser

BOOKS ON MY TBR SHELF/KINDLE I HOPE TO READ SOON: 


Pachinko by Min Jin Lee                                                                                                                                                                                                       





WHAT ARE MY READING PLANS FOR THE UPCOMING WEEK: 
I started "An Ivy Hill Christmas" by Julie Klassen yesterday. 





BOOKS COMING OUT IN DECEMBER:  Book Glow Recommendations 







Comments

  1. Nice assortment of books. I'll have to look for that one by Rachel Caine. I pulled one of her older titles off TBR mountain to read this week. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover for An Ivy Hill Christmas is so inviting. Have a lovely week.
    Mary @Bookfan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Rachel Caine. I'll be checking out your review, but it looks like one I would enjoy.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of great books you have in your sights. And some good ones read. I haven't read Julie Klassen but saw a review and was thinking I'd like to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Run Rose Run is awesome! I hope you love it too Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read it, but heard lots of good things on Pachinko, I hope you like it

    ReplyDelete
  7. All Good People Here looks good. I'll have the check it out. You do have a nice variety of books here on your list. I hope you enjoy them all. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a print copy of Pachinko on my TBR shelf. I've heard nothing but good things about that one and hope you enjoy the audio version! An Ivy Hill Christmas sounds fun. I hope you are enjoying your reading. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have several books I like. I need to read book 1 in the Caine series. I have enjoyed a couple books by Peggy Henderson.
    I hope you have a good week and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts