My Top 22 books of 2022 - A Special Monday Book Report

 


2022 was not a great reading year for me. I thought that I would be able to squeak together a top 10 for the year, but I was surprised when I was able to look back and find 22 books that I enjoyed enough to share here today.  I was only able to mark three classic novels off my list (in bold).  I read SEVEN Colleen Hoover novels.  The five that are underlined?  I remember NOTHING about them.  That tells me that I need to re-think reading those types of books.  The 7 books in italics are the ones that I most enjoyed the storyline and it has stayed with me.  

  1. Les Miserables, Victor Hugo 5+
  2. It Ends with Us, Colleen Hoover: 5
  3. It Starts with Us, Colleen Hoover: 5
  4. Heart Bones, Colleen Hoover: 5
  5. Golden Girl, Elin Hilderbrand: 5
  6. Reminders of Him, Colleen Hoover: 5
  7. Heartbreak Bay (Stillhouse Lake, #5) Rachel Caine: 5
  8. Crash & Burn (Tess Leoni #3), Lisa Gardner: 5
  9. A Year of Puttery Treats, Alison May: 5
  10. Persuasion, Jane Austen 4.5
  11. The Children on the Hill, Jennifer McMahon: 4.5
  12. Ugly Love, Colleen Hoover: 4
  13. The Paris Apartment, Lucy Foley: 4
  14. The Book of Cold Cases, Simone St. James: 4
  15. Evelina, Frances Burney: 4
  16. Trapper Road, Stillhouse Lake #6 by Rachel Caine: 4
  17. Find Her (Detective DD Warren #8), Lisa Gardner: 4
  18. Love You More (Tessa Leoni #1: Detective DD Warren #5), Lisa Gardner: 4
  19. Right Behind Her (Bree Taggert, #4): Melinda Leigh: 4
  20. In the Clearing (Tracy Crosswhite #3) Robert Dugoni: 4
  21. Too Late, Colleen Hoover: 3.5
  22. Confess, Colleen Hoover: 3.5




























Comments

Popular Posts