Pink Saturday - Anything Goes!

 

Welcome to Pink Saturday, hosted by Beverly at "How Sweet the Sound"

Saturdays are my relaxing day, doing some of the things that I love most.  Blogging, reading, cooking, Bible study, writing, watching movies with my fiance.

Today I am joining in with Pink Saturday!  I'm going to share some of my favorite Christmas decorations. 

My best friend bought us the "Be Jolly" decoration this year.  My family name is "Jolly" so it is more meaningful! 

This little guy was made by my grandma in the 1970's.  I loved to spend the afternoon crafting with them.  Such good memories! 
Hard to read, but it says "Mother, You will Always be Close to my Heart"  
A Santa made by my grandparents
Rudolph! 
HAHAHA I made this when I was around 7 years old (45 years ago!!!)  The red eyes always crack my kids up! 

This is Joan - she is our angel!  We found her in a thrift store several years ago, still in the box! 

Have a very blessed and happy weekend! 

Comments

Popular Posts