Self-Care Sunday #2

 



Good morning and happy Self-Care Sunday!  Did you do anything special for yourself last week?  I did a manicure - but that was about it.  It is SO HARD to make ourselves a priority! 

First, I am going to share some motivation! 


                              


A few things from this list that I am loving: 

  • Create a Pinterest Vision board 
  • Spend 10 minutes giving compliments on Instagram (or anywhere!) 
  • Make a fancy drink
  • Watch a virtual workshop 

And if you are super busy, please check out some ideas that can be done in 5 minutes or less! It doesn't have to take a lot of time to do something nice for yourself! 




                                     These ideas were shared on JaneTravis.com

My favorite ideas from this article should come as no surprise: writing (journaling) and planning!  These I do every week, several times.  So, I guess I do get in more self-care than I realized! 

WHAT WENT WELL THIS WEEK IN SELF CARE: I spent time reading, journaling, I took a webinar class, started a Bible study online, and as mentioned above, I did my nails! 

WHAT NEEDS IMPROVEMENT IN SELF CARE: Sleep. I've been staying up too late and my time clock is all thrown off.  I have not been drinking water.  I've not been eating healthfully. I desperately need a morning routine. No regular face care routine.  Moisturizing.  Spending WAY TOO MUCH MONDAY. 

SELF-CARE PLAN FOR THE WEEK: I am going to choose a few things this week.  The articles above inspired me! 

1. I will create a Pinterest Vision Board 
2. I will set up my hot tea station 
3. I will spend 10 minutes twice this week giving compliments on social media 
4. I will drink some water every day this week 
5. I will box dye my hair 

What will you do for yourself this week????  






Take care of YOU! 

Sherry

Comments

Popular Posts