Happy Homemaker Monday

 



Good morning, ladies!  Can you believe that it is already the last week of January?  It is really going by fast! I've had a very productive year so far, so I am happy about that.  

♥♥ The Weather ♥♥
Guess what?  IT IS SNOWING!!!!  I am so happy about that.  This week we have a small decrease in the temperature.  Instead of 40 every day it is going to be mid-30s. We have two more days that we should get snow!  FINALLY! 
 

♥♥ As I look outside my window ♥♥
  I SEE SNOW! I might be just a little excited about that lol. We also had three trees cut down across the street at the park this week.  They are doing a whole revamp of the park, so I am not sure if they are making room for something?  If we are still here on the 4th of July, we may be able to see the fireworks now!  LOL 
 

♥♥ Right now I am ♥♥
Talking to Emily and typing up this blog.  Watching our elderly cat drink water with ice cubes in it.  He used to drink out of faucets, but now it's hard for him to get around.  We found out putting ice cubes into his water bowls makes him just as happy lol. 

♥♥On my bedside table♥♥
Even more craft stuff!  lol I have a Christian vision board party tomorrow night and I have some magazines and books I'm looking at for inspiration.  My laptop and my binder with all my Bible Ladies on it for keeping ideas for my Bible Study that I'm writing.  100s of pens and markers.  

♥♥ How am I feeling ♥♥

Feeling alright - as the snow has lifted my mood.  I have a wonky left knee that has been giving me extra problems this week, but I've had knee problems for over a decade now. I'm hoping to get a few things accomplished today. 
 
 
♥♥ Listening to ♥♥
Cars driving by, the clacking of my keyboard, the tiny patter of the cats walking in my office, the sound of the furnace running. 


♥♥ On the lunch plate ♥♥
  
Pho Noodle Soup



 
 
♥♥ On the dinner plate ♥♥
 Big Mac Salad (didn't have last week) 

 
♥♥ What I'm wearing ♥♥
Black leggings and a rock n roll t-shirt - slippers 
 
♥♥ On my reading pile ♥♥

Still plodding through the same books!  But they are all so good.  You can read about how War and Peace is going HERE 

♥♥ On my TV ♥♥

True Crime You Tube
Days of Our Lives 

♥♥ On the menu for this week♥♥




Tuesday - Takeout - probably pizza 
Wednesday - Taco salad
Thursday -   Cheese tortellini, garlic bread and green beans
Friday - Smoke sausage with potatoes and cabbage 





Sunday - Dad's house - goulash, green salad 


♥♥ Looking around the house ♥♥
Emily is cleaning.  Jeff is doing his daily sweeping ritual lol. Mr. Beatnik is asleep on his perch in the windows. Jennah is still asleep! 
 

♥♥ To Do List ♥♥

 
Monday - Work, Kdrama with bestie, Bible study, reading.
Tuesday - Taking sister to have heart catheterization. 
Wednesday - Work, Kdrama with bestie, Bible study, reading.
Thursday -   Work, Kdrama with bestie, Bible study, reading.
Friday - Work, Kdrama with bestie, Bible study, reading.
Saturday - Errands
Sunday - Visiting Dad


♥♥ What I'm creating/studying/Pinning ♥♥
I'm almost completed with the outline for the entire Women of the Word Bible study.  I am hoping to be finished with it by tonight.  It has taken a lot of time and diligence. 

♥♥ You Tube/Blog Post to share ♥♥



♥♥Praying for♥♥
My sister for her heart cath on Tuesday
My soon-to-be Mother-in-Law for her heart procedure today (1/23) 
My friend/coworker Christy that her eye surgery was successful, and her vision will return completely

♥♥  Devotional, Bible Verse ♥♥




Comments

  1. Can't wait to see a picture of your visionboard. I need to work on mine. I've got things written down but the beautifying has not begun. Enjoy your snow and have a great week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's snowing right now and I am enjoying it! The group I'm doing the vision board with switched the "party" to put it together until the 31st. I will certainly share it after that! Hope you are enjoying your week.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE your devotional! It keeps threatening to snow here, but other than a few flurries it just keeps teasing us. Your menu sounds good and hearty for a cold week. Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are finally getting our snow. I'm hoping that it actually accumulates like they are promising! Hope you're having a great week!

      Delete
  3. We're actually under a winter weather advisory starting tonight though supposedly on the north side of the big storm. Not sure what makes me more nervous when they talk up the big storms around here or when they don't say anything at all, ha. The artwork on the devotional you shared is so pretty and of course, the words speak to me as well. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you get your storm? We are having it right now. I was in the longest Walmart pick-up line of my life last night - everyone preparing for some snow lol. I hope you are having an incredible week!

      Delete
  4. Hello Friend! Your food and menu looks so good and making me hungry! Lol I love pho soup - mmmm! I've never heard of a Christian vision board party. I'm intrigued! I hope you have a blessed rest of the week. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My son actually won a pho eating contest at a local restaurant. He ate 5 pounds and got it for free and his picture on their FB page! lol He's skinny as can be but that boy can EAT! I've never really heard of a Christian vision board party before either! But this is a great group of Christian women and we are honoring God with our hopes and dreams for the year!

      Delete
  5. It made me smile how happy you are for snow....you can have what ever comes my way too :) Your post was so nice to read. I will keep you and yours in my prayers, your sister and soon to be mother in law (((Hugs))))
    I need to make your chicken and dumpling casserole!!!
    Have a nice night.
    Julieann 🤍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much! I enjoyed our snowstorm and we have more coming! My soon to be mother-in-law and my sister both got through their procedures safely and successfully! Thank you for the prayers!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts