The Monday Book Report, Edition #3
I am linking up with Mailbox Monday It's Monday! What Are You Reading? The Sunday Post @ caffeinatedbookreviewer WHAT DID I READ THIS WEEK: It was a pretty slow reading week actually. I only finished two books. I made it 1/2-way through a third book, but we'll talk about that one next week. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery 4***** and Porch Lights, by Dorothea Benton Frank 4.5 ****-1/2 I was so pleasantly surprised by "Porch Lights". The characters are FABULOUS. I wanted to be just like the mom character only 5% into the book! This story is about relationships. How family is important not just in hard times, but ALL the time. The setting is stunning too. The South Carolina Lowcountry. I want a whole series of books revolving around these characters! FAVORITE QUOTE FROM A BOOK I READ: Two this week....
Comments
Post a Comment