The Sunday Book Report

 



I am linking up with 







WHAT DID I FINISH THIS WEEK:  

The last book that I finished was "Finding Her Way: Western Romance on the Frontier" by Leah Banicki. 

This was surprisingly good!  It had so much more depth, storyline, and characterization than so many stories in this genre.  I will definitely be reading a lot more by Leah!  This book is currently free for Kindle on amazon (link above). 

"Corinne had taken his name, but after his cold attitude, she wasn't certain Andrew could ever win her heart. She could earn the friendship, and loyalty from those around her on the Oregon Trail, but could she ever earn her husband's respect?"


9/10 


ANYTHING I DNF: 
Nothing last week - but I am a notorious DNF-er! If it doesn't grab me, out it goes. 


WHAT BOOKS DID I BUY/BORROW THIS WEEK:  

BORROWED FROM LIBRARY
Debbie Macomber's "Merry and Bright" 




BORROWED FROM PRIME
The Orphan Collector" by Ellen Mary Wiseman

PURCHASED
"A Song for Christmas" by Lori DiAnni
Mother-Daughter Murder Night by Nina Simon (Still only 2.99 on Kindle!) 



Yellowface by R. F. Kuang


BOOKS ON MY TBR SHELF/KINDLE I HOPE TO READ SOON:

The plan is to read "Fire Keeper's Daughter" by Angeline Boulley  for The Book Girls' Guide in December.  



I have so many really great TBR on my Kindle - I think maybe I will make it a goal for next year to actually read more of them! 


WHAT ARE MY READING PLANS FOR THE UPCOMING WEEK: 

I am going to finish up "A Song for Christmas" and then start "Merry and Bright" and "Fire Keeper's Daughter" I would also like to start 

BOOKS COMING OUT SOON THAT I AM EXCITED ABOUT: 

Murder Road by Simone St. James 










Comments

  1. I haven't read any of the books you've read but a couple of them sound really good. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the covers!!

    Enjoy your books and your week!!

    Thank you for coming by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finding Her Way is one I'll look for. I always enjoy Macomber's books.
    Mary @Bookfan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love Debbie Macomber's books. I haven't read one in a long time. I hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Fire Keeper's Daughter, and maybe one day will enjoy the Debbie Macomber Christmas story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you linked at MM. I have Finding Her Way on my Kindle TBR. The other books look good too. Have a good week and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts